Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello friends and loved ones. I hope you’re enjoying First Comes Love (as much as I thoroughly enjoyed writing it). I wanted to show you all the cover of the German edition of First Comes Love (Dylan and Gray is the German title).


This copy has two book jacket designs, one featuring Gray and one featuring Dylan. I love this! It’s so much fun (and can I just say that Gray and Dylan are HOTTIES?) It’s strange to see my characters depicted on book jackets, since I don’t even have a perfect image of them myself. I don’t necessarily see Dylan as hot, I think she’s more quirky looking, but her personality makes her beautiful. I definitely see Gray as attractive. His looks are actually inspired by a baseball player a had a huge crush on when I was younger (he now plays pro baseball, so I’m not going to mention his name, mostly out of embarrassment).

I have to say, I love the guy (model) they feature as Gray on the German cover. He has great eyes. And they both have great lips. I’m a huge lip person, (it’s one of the first things I notice about people) so this is very exciting for me. I can't wait to get my hands on this edition! 

1 comment:

Lina said...

Hey Katie,
I just wanted to say, that I love the German covers of First Comes Love, too. I am a German fan of you and I can't wait to get the book. I mainly bought Awaken because of the cover and because I like the totally new topic in the book. I seems so plausible that I can imagine us all living in a world like that in the future.
Lina