Friday, July 1, 2011

MIDWEST BOOK TOUR

Okay, I need to compress that title a bit--it's actually just a Wisconsin book tour. I'm heading back to my roots in September to do a couple of book signings around the state. I wish I had time to branch out to other areas, but this is a quick trip home to see family, friends and hopefully a fan or two.

I would love to visit some classrooms while I'm home, especially around Wausau, Madison or Milwaukee. I used to teach high school English, and I love talking to students about writing and publishing (I'll probably mention my book as well).

If you happen to be a teacher, librarian, or bookseller interested in signing me up for an event in the last two weeks of September, just shoot me an email through my website.

Peace, love, and corn dogs.

No comments: